Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mark your Calendars!

Creativity hasn't ever been my strong point, so when I've tried brainstorming ideas to raise money to continue producing and mailing bracelets I've hit a brick wall. Like, every single time. That's where prayer comes in real handy. I began praying at the beginning of this year that someone would be put in my path to help me raise money.

Of course God came through and He sent Kyle and Samantha Fouts my way. This couple has been amazing! Following their own tragic loss they felt compelled to help me help others and I am so very thankful for their hearts to help.

They put their heads together and have organized a Charity Golf Outing to benefit Hudson's Bands of Hope. This will be our biggest fundraiser yet!

Mark your calendars and tell your friends! If you are in the Kokomo, Indiana area the outing is scheduled for September 20th at 1:00. We have had great support from several sponsors and various gift donors! So, come golf, get a free t-shirt and lunch, support a good cause and win some great prizes!!

Visit www.hbohgolfouting.com to register yourself or a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment